Who we are:
“On Track Christian Network” is an international non-profit making and non-denominational organization whose mission is to help people develop their potentials and discover their destiny, equip Christians and others in our society for leadership and followership positions, Character building in Christians and society in order to improve general moral standards, Help Christians to grow spiritually and stay focus in life, Directing and guiding Christians and others in the society to tap and make very good use of their idle resources, to grab opportunities available to them, guide people to live a healthy life, Humanitarian services, & World evangelism (Missions).
We are made up of Christians from different denominations who come together to form this long lasting group (network). We carry out our activities in partnership with individuals, churches, and denominations world wide.
On Track Christian Network (OTCN) was founded in 2001 and incorporated in 2011 in Ghana.
Mission of the Network:
Our mission is to declare the full Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world, to transform and influence the society through the challenge of a Christ-centered life and to equip Christians and others in the society to be well establish in all aspects of life, making positive impact in their lives and their community for this and the generations unborn.
Our vision is that all men (human being in general) might have life through Jesus Christ (by accepting Him as our Lord and Saviour), and that all might have it more abundantly as well as living a successful and productive life.
On Track Christian Network is made up of departments which includes:
- On Track Prayer, Evangelism & Missions Group (Non-denominational)
- On Track Humanitarian Services
- Church Planting
- On Track Consult (Life equipping programs: religious, social, economic, health & moral through seminars, etc)
- On Track Ministerial Network (Association of clergymen, ordaining, consecrating & providing legal support for people who feel called and are willing to sincerely minister as servant of the Gospel of Jesus Christ)
- On Track Schools (educational & trainings services)
- On Track financial and investments services (with the aim of securing members and others financial future whiles they focus on their area of ministry)
- On Track Healthcare (health cost sharing service. voluntary cost-sharing ministry where participating Christians meet each other’s medical bills. On Track Healthcare is not a health insurance company. But here members share each other’s burdens in the area of health care costs.)
General Oversight Members:
Kofi Nyantakyi Asare is an ordained (in 2003) and practicing minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As a bi-vocational minister, he also works as a lecturer in the Accountancy and Accounting Information Systems Department of Kumasi Technical University and also as a consultant.
Rev. Nyantakyi’s ministry focus has been on bringing salvation, spiritual freedom and hope for successful and productive living through Christ to the society.
To serve humanity in any capacity he may find himself and leave a legacy.
He is a self-motivated individual who believes in working to achieve a desired objective and believes that if it must be done it must be done well. With God all things are possible.
He believes in the emancipation of man-kind at every level of development to enable them to contribute their quota in the development of the society and benefit from the socio-economic of the country.
He holds 3 Year Post-Secondary Cert in teaching, Diploma in Education, first degree in Integrated Art and Industry - KNUST and MPhil in Integrated Art - KNUST.