Welcome to On Track Christian Network. This is a non-denomination network of Christians with the aim of knowing Christ better and making Him better known whiles advancing lives.
Who we are:
“On Track Christian Network” is an international non-profit making and non-denominational organization whose mission is to help people develop their potentials and discover their destiny, equip Christians and others in our society for leadership and followership positions, Character building in Christians and society in order to improve general moral standards, Help Christians to grow spiritually and stay focus in life, Directing and guiding Christians and others in the society to tap and make very good use of their idle resources, to grab opportunities available to them, guide people to live a healthy life, Humanitarian services, & World evangelism (Missions).
We are made up of Christians from different denominations who come together to form this long lasting group (network). We carry out our activities in partnership with individuals, churches, and denominations world wide.
On Track Christian Network (OTCN) was founded in 2001 and incorporated in 2011 in Ghana.
Mission of the Network:
Our mission is to declare the full Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world, to transform and influence the society through the challenge of a Christ-centered life and to equip Christians and others in the society to be well establish in all aspects of life, making positive impact in their lives and their community for this and the generations unborn.
Our vision is that all men (human being in general) might have life through Jesus Christ (by accepting Him as our Lord and Saviour), and that all might have it more abundantly as well as living a successful and productive life.
On Track Christian Network is made up of departments which includes:
- On Track Prayer, Evangelism & Missions Group (Non-denominational)
- On Track Humanitarian Services
- Church Planting
- On Track Consult (Life equipping programs: religious, social, economic, health & moral through seminars, etc)
- On Track Ministerial Network (Association of clergymen, ordaining, consecrating & providing legal support for people who feel called and are willing to sincerely minister as servant of the Gospel of Jesus Christ)
- On Track Schools (educational & trainings services)
- On Track financial and investments services (with the aim of securing members and others financial future whiles they focus on their area of ministry)
- On Track Healthcare (health cost sharing service. voluntary cost-sharing ministry where participating Christians meet each other’s medical bills. On Track Healthcare is not a health insurance company. But here members share each other’s burdens in the area of health care costs.)
General Oversight Members:
On Track Christian Network has several departments performing unique services. The activities of the network for now is centered on the following ministries:
On Track Christian Network in its caring ministry provides humanitarian services which includes but not limited to providing support and encouragement, reaching out with love and assistance to share each other’s everyday burdens and achieve physical, financial and spiritual health.
Christian Education ministry
This ministry involves the administration and coordination of programs or strategies to facilitate the spiritual growth or discipleship of believers into Christ-likeness.
With the outreach ministry, On Track Christian Network seeks to focus on essential outreach (evangelism, serving those in need, and reaching the unreached) while also developing unique local outreaches to best serve its members and communities.
Our mission here is to bring people together, teaching and inspiring them into evangelism and making disciples for Jesus Christ worldwide.
With the prayer ministry, On Track Christian Network seeks to assist members and others to come into freedom in their lives, by going together to Jesus in the power of the Holy Spirit.
“We are to pray in times of adversity, lest we become faithless and unbelieving. We are to pray in times of prosperity, lest we become boastful and proud. We are to pray in times of danger, lest we become fearful and doubting. We are to pray in times of security, lest we become self-sufficient.”
– Billy Graham (Day by Day, World Wide, 1965)
P. O. Box SE 542
Kumasi, Ashanti Region
+233 27 733 4602
Saturday : 10:00AM–2:00PM